DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

25/03/2015

Off the Needles

I finally finished and blocked my "Tea with Jam & Bread" by Heidi Kirrmaier. 
I love how it turned out.  I knit it one size too big on purpose.  I wanted a boyfriend-type-sweater. I also left the sleeves a little long.  The neck line is a bit wider than I would like.  I noticed from other knitter's comments that I am not the first to complain about the wide neck.  If I were to re-knit it I would cast on on for the neckline in the size small.  I cast on the m2 size. I am considering frogging the neck and tightening it up a bit

The yarn is super soft and cozy.  
I used KniPicks City Tweed in 'kitten' and 'toad'.  The purple accent is a lone skein Cascade 220 Tweed from my stash.  I would link to them, but I am blogging in the fly today from my phone and the Blogger app doesn't seem to have a feature to add hyperlinks :/. 

I think I will either cast on "En Pointe Pullover" or "Wink" as my next sweater. 
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

1 comment:

  1. Looks very comfy!! I would be thinking about redoing the neckline too. I like my sweaters to keep my neck warm. I've made an en pointe pullover. It's a cute pattern!

    ReplyDelete