DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

20/01/2016

WIP Wednesday

My first pair of finished socks in 2016!  A sample for a magazine, they are heading to the post office soon to make their way to the photographer.  

I am part-way through a scarf (same yarn, same magazine).  See the little progress marker?  I have to knit 6 inches per day to make the deadline. 

After I finish my 6 inches of scarf knitting, I reward myself with this beauty:
I am so in love with this yarn.  This is Turtlepurl yarn in the 'Trenchcoat' colourway.  You can ignore the small ball of white yarn in the bowl, it's the scrap yarn that I used for the tubular cast-on; it is not actually featured in the finished sock.

I have decided that it is fundamental to my mental health to always have a plain vanilla sock on the needles.  Always.  It is my yoga.  It is my stress management.  It is an integral part of my wellness plan.

I cannot wait to wear these.

I would love to see what you have been working on this week...
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment