DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

06/07/2016

I'm In A Magazine!

Ok, I am not in a magazine, but a small piece of my creative manifestation is; my design, Crestwood socks can be found in the Fall 2016 issue of Love of Knitting Magazine.

Photo Courtesy of Carmel Zucker/Love of Knitting Magazine



These socks are knit in one of my favourite go-to sock yarns, Berocco Ultra Alpaca Fine in the 'Steel Cut Oats' colourway.

The pattern features slipped stitches for textural interest, a square heel and rounded toe.
photo courtesy of Carmel Zucker/ Love Of Kntting Magazne
I think the magazine is in stores now (I have asked the Husbeast to please pick up a few copies at the New Agents near his office).  The cover looks like this:
I am in great company in this issue: Melissa Leapman's Clear Skies Wrap is gorgeous and going into my Ravelry queue immediately along with Kirsten TenDyke's Autumn Leaves Cardigan.

Happy Knitting!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment