DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

09/09/2016

Sneak Peek At My Latest Project

I've been busily working on something new.  

I'm taking my love of sock knitting to a new level.  I've teamed up with a couple of super talented makers and created some limited edition sock kits!!!  

Each kit includes hand dyed yarn (dyed by me!), a matching project bag by the talented Carmie of Sticks and Pins, matching stitch markers by my good friend Laurie-Anne of  YarnCandyStudio as well as a pattern of your choice from my Ravelry Store


The light blue yarn in this kit is called 'Baby Beluga'.  There will be 2 of these kits available.

Please excuse the photos, they were taken on my iphone.  I was so excited to share that I decided to share the test photos.  Real photos will be taken next week.  After that, the kits will be available through my Etsy shop (which is currently empty).
The yarn in this kit is called "Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Woman?" Anyone else here old enough to get that reference? There will be 3 of these kits available.

This yarn is called "No Chick Flick Moments", it's a line from the pilot episode of Supernatural, a show our family really enjoys.  There will be 3 of these kits available.

And this yarn is called "Orange Creamsicle" because that's all I can think about when I look at it.  There will be 3 of these kits available. 

If this works out, and knitters like the kits, I would like to make it a regular thing and feature different artists each time.  

As soon as they're available I'll let you know!  My email subscribers will find out first - to sign up for my email list (and get a coupon for a free pattern) click here.  
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment