DanaGervaisDesigns

Living the Knit Life

16/09/2016

Sock Kits are now Available!

Remember last week when I gave you a sneak peek at my latest project?

Well, the sock kits are now available!


Each kit includes a skein of hand dyed (by me!) sock yarn (400 yards/ 365 metres of fingering weight/ 4 ply, 75% superwash merino, 25% nylon per 100 gram/ 3.5 ounce skein), matching project bag by Carmie of Sticks and Pins,  matching stitch markers by Laurie-Anne of YarnCandyStudio and your choice of pattern from my Ravelry store.  I'll include both a printed pattern as well as a code for you to download the pattern into your Ravelry library.  
There are a limited number of kits available - 11 in total.  If they are popular, I will do it again and feature different makers.  

You can purchase your kit in my Etsy store by clicking here. 

Happy Knitting!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment